Fight tartar build-up every day with PEDIGREE® DENTASTIX®
Your dog’s teeth are very important.
They use them for everything from eating to fetching, to playing.
Yet, over 80% of dogs aged over three continue to suffer from gum disease, which if left untreated, can lead to serious health issues.
Fortunately, looking after your dog’s teeth is as easy as looking after your own. Next time you pick up your tooth brush, let your dog pick up a Pedigree DENTASTIXTM too.
- Clinically proven to reduce up to 80% of tartar buildup—a contributor to gum disease—when used as part of a daily oral care routine.
- The patented X-shape design and special texture help clean between teeth and down to the gum line.
- There's one that's right for dogs of every size.
- They're so tasty, your dog will enjoy making them part of his daily oral-care routine.
- Developed using research from the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.
It's never too late to start your dogs oral care routine.
Oral care isn't just about white teeth, it's about keeping your dog's teeth and gums healthy. Without an effective oral care routine, your dog is at risk for gum disease. Studies indicate that the bacteria associated with gum disease may also impact heart, kidney, and liver health.
|Feed one DENTASTIX® a day. They taste great and their patented X-shape design helps clean down to the gum line.|
|Brush your dog's teeth regularly and check your dog's mouth for signs of gum disease—like bad breath—or red, swollen gums. Notify your vet if you notice these symptoms.|
|Take your dog to the vet on a regular basis—this is imperative for your dog's oral health. Your vet will look for signs of gum disease, provide treatments, and recommend ways to help manage or prevent oral disease|